imdone

im_done unban request

9 pranešimų šioje temoje

Hey everyone.

Im gonna apologize in advance since i have no idea what are the rules about unbans in this server since 70% of the page including rules and reason of the ban are not translatable into english.

Last night i was playing with my GF few maps on konteris server and after situation 2vs1 on inferno i got banned.

So i guess i should explain both kills.

In small house / ballcony on mid at inferno guy kills my gf so i was pretty sure he is still over there, if he would jump down i would heard it. 2nd kill is on mid behind boxes on the way to T base. Drop of the bomb was over there and situation was 1vs1. As i was jumping down from ballcony i went to mid and im pretty sure i saw gun pointing out of boxes to the direction of mid. So i decided to troll since it was already late and 5v5 or something like that and i gave him knife killl from the top of boxes. I know it might piss someone off but its not reason to ban anyone. Especially if you have server where is free microphone chat + voice chat for dead or alive across the team with free spectate mode... 

Thx for reconsidering this ban, i was admin on my own on many servers way back at 1.5 on os servers and i find silly to be banned for something like this :)

Dalintis šį pranešimą

[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin kNg # t2d / vTk. 
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned. 
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : im_done 
[AMXBans] Reason : ' SS ir Demo i Konteris.LT ' 
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.Konteris.LT 
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 1 : 167544118 ' 
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 87.110.148.246 ' 

///EDIT - adding console

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Thanks for explanation,but u still need to fill in the form properly as shown in " example form" . Once u've done that,one of us will look throw and will make a conviction " stay banned or unbanned"  Dont forget to attach demo and ss.

Gl&Hf. :)

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Ohh,well done. Now attach demo and ss :)

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Parašė (redaguota)

Here you go :)  Thanks for fast response... :)

konteris.dem

ss.jpg

Redaguota imdone

Dalintis šį pranešimą

ss2.jpg

Dalintis šį pranešimą

You should find konteris.demo at cstrike folder attach it to zippyshare and send us a link here.

Dalintis šį pranešimą

How much do I understand from the demo that you are wh'a, but as far as I'm aware, I realized that with a friend of mine, either via skype or another additional application, I would like to say that I do not have such a thing, as it facilitates the game. Unban

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Ši tema yra užrakinta.